Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How I Torture My Pug

This is what my lil pug looks like every time I have to give her a bath.  She gives me the saddest look as though I gave her a large steak to eat and then snatched it away mid-bite and ate the entire thing in front of her while burning her beloved toys.  That's the best way I can think of describing it.  On the floor you can see my arsenal - shampoo and conditioner which oddly look like alcohol, ear cleaning stuff, q-tips, and wipes for her wrinkle.  Near the end of her bath my back is aching, my arms are trembling and my knees are sore.  And what do I get for all this hard work?  A wet pug shaking off water on me as she squirms and runs away to suck on her toys as she gives me a death glare.

1 comment:

  1. How about the nail trimming? That's a battle! Just did that for our two today.

    ReplyDelete